Monday, August 12, 2013

The family has enjoyed two games in Boston..Mickey and I  experienced more things in world of rving.  Today it is all about the dreaded bathhouse...

1.  The deal... I would consider this rv adventure as long as I didn't have to use the bathhouse and they could keep me cool.(cannot abide being hot).  The compromise...we will keep you cool and you only have to use the bathhouse for one thing (you know #2) ...AGREED...Needless to say I've only used it once..so far..don't know who or what is going to be more backed up  when I get home.

2.  Today needed to use bathhouse ...fairly desperate..of course ..it was being cleaned, a good thing, but the sign says another 30 minutes ..one available in the rec hall center..Hello? there is a shower in there so someone is taking their own sweet time, or so I got from the grunt on the other side as I was removing the door from its hinges.

3.  Must say if I has some extra vaccinations I might have used this one to actually shower and what not..With of course flip flops, full body gear, a blindfold and nothing touching me on any side..maybe I could have gone in..

4.  Do people really brush their teeth in there?

5.  Take a smart dog with you.. Mickey and I were on a walk when I made the first bathhouse attempt.  Of course his needs were taken care of on the way there and he had  no concern for mine which I find disappointing, since I considered we were bonding.  Gently guiding him my way and his emphatic no resulted in his collar slipping over his head.  Compared to our size we weigh about the same..although he is younger.. Trembling with fear that my only responsibility on  this trip was going to be a greasy spot on one of the roads to everywhere...only to find him patiently waiting for me beside the door of the rv..Take a smart dog..(Choose one that cares)

We are packing up to go on the road to New York City...now don't you know that's the home of the RV?...
Until tomorrow..rvingflamingo is signing off....

No comments:

Post a Comment