Sunday, August 11, 2013

Good Morning I woke up under the trees in Littleton, Massachusetts to a gorgeous 60 degree day...family had a great time at the Boston  game last night..VIP tickets..down on the field ..Charlie scored 6 foul balls during batting practice..pretty pumped!  I can hardly say the same for Mickey and I ..perhaps surviving is a more appropriate description.  More observations/tips/experiences....

1.  An Rv vs. a tent..when the heavens opened up during the night and rain fell in torrents.(this thing has not shown it is amphibious..YET... ) RV has got to win...hands down..

2.  In an RV you have a lot of the same things you have at home..a kitchen sink, the size of a small dishpan..a bathroom sink that is even smaller..lots of cabinets and cubbies but very small..kinda like a playhouse..now I'm thinking the trick is organization...I'm just thinkin'...

3.  As far as a quiet time not so much  or maybe that's the RV way...After last night's revelry I am now fluent in 3 different languages...

4.  Beware of on-site stores..the much needed items at a premium...Who pays $2.00 for marshmellows or $3.79 for a quart of milk?

5.  In a campground most sites look alike ...kinda like the movie European vacation where Chevy Chase keeps going in circles saying "HEY look Kid looks..Big Ben..Parliament..."

Family off to another Boston game and Mickey and I are reading and having quiet time..Until tomorrow I am truly your rvingflamingo.......

No comments:

Post a Comment