Monday, August 19, 2013

Keith is soooooo excited  it's Yankee's game day!  Family and I had a lazy morning ...they left early afternoon for Yankee stadium to watch the Yankees play Detroit...Mickey and I  are cooking spaghetti...Five more things I am learning about rving.
 
1.  You can cook spaghetti noodles in an electric frying pan.
2.  It is possible to watch HGTV for a straight 5 hours.
3.  You can only use a biodegradable toilet paper!
4.  In my experience, maybe 8 days now, always a picnic table..even in a parking lot..don't forget the cloth! popular color choice/red checked or checkered..whatever part of the south you might be from......
5.  Dramamine can put a stop to motion sickness before it starts! A must have!

Well I think Mickey and I might nap until our excited Yankee fans get back to share all the details about the game!
Until tomorrow ....your drowsy, lazy, rving flamingo


 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment